29 November 2012

Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 - review


Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 - review
Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 expected price in India is to be 30000 INR.
Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 Details
*      Design and Specifications
http://tsoln.blogspot.in/
Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 is a high end Smartphone from Samsung.  The phone is filler between Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.  The phone sports a 4.65" Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with approximately 316-ppi pixel density.  The phone runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.  The phone houses a 1.5 GHz Dual core TI OMAP 4470 processor with 1GB RAM.  The phone has bold dimensions of 134.2 x 68 x 9 mm and 130 grams.

*      Camera and Multimedia
Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 features 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash.  The camera has additional features such as Geo tagging, face detection and touch focus.  The phone also has a 2 MP secondary camera for video calling.  Samsung Galaxy Premier I 9260 supports videos formats: MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264 and H.263 and audio formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3 and FLAC.
*      Connectivity and Features
Samsung Galaxy Premier I I 9260 runs on quad band 2G and 3G.  The phone has Bluetooth V 4.0, micro USB 2.0 and NFC capability to cater to the connectivity needs of the user.  The user can make transactions with physical stores and kiosk, transfer data between devices and much more using these connectivity options.  Samsung Galaxy Premier I I 9260 internet via GPRS, EDGE, 3G, and Wi-Fi networks using Chrome browser or any other browser of your choice.
*      Battery and Storage
Samsung Galaxy Premier I I 9260 will be available in variants of 8 8GB and 16GB internal memory for your data storage needs.  The internal memory can expandable up to 3 32GB using microSD.  The phone has a 2100 mAH Li-Ion battery that provides up to 12 hours of talk time in 3G.

For more updates about Samsung Galaxy Premier I I 9260 keep visiting
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you -----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment